Basket Ball Tactics
A downloadable vidcon for Windows
Standalone BBall Tactics Minigame - Intended for both B2 Proper and a Multiplayer Game for Mobile.
NOTE: this game is only two-player local multiplayer... it does not have AI to play against.
Basic Rules -
- Teams take turn regardless of possession.
- Centers can drive into the paint for an easy layup or dunk.
- You can set players to "post-up" which means they automatically do the intended action when they receive the ball.
- Defenders only try for the ball ONCE per turn, and always at first chance. Exploit this.
- There are "formations" active in the game, which when achieved, grant you an additional turn. See notes.
Some Videos about Gameplay:
Included are design documents and a "Touch Demo" Prototype from early on.
- BBT_design01 - this has the basic rules, but note that they have evolved from this original document, some of the math for success rolls have changed.
- BB_devNotes01 - the working design notes from the programmer, this includes most development decisions including back-end multiplayer work and design.
- BBT_zaubers - Zaubers are not in this game, but the some of the design ideas are included in here.
- various other images and working docs...