Barkley 2 - Janky Demo
A downloadable vidcon for Windows
Barkley 2 Janky Demo for Backers and those Interested
This is the demo for Barkley 2, funded 6 and a half years ago, now seeing the light of day. This demo is neither stable, nor without bugs. This is a public demo to show Kickstarter Backers where the game stands and what work was put into what areas.
We have only been cleaning this up for a week, so the game is not in a polished "DEMO" state. You will encounter things in this build that were not intended to be there in the final release. This represents a "snapshot of development."
Here are some warnings before playing this accursed vidcon:
- Map connections and teleports are disabled past certain points in the main story. If you can not proceed, the demo content is probably over.
- There are combinations of gun's that yield diminishing returns. You will either have to get lucky and acquire more gun's, or restart your game.
- There are known quest logic issues that may make certain events confusing, and in some cases make quests impossible to proceed.
current version 0.1.5.300 (PD#1)
- sound volume connected to Settings
- cutscene/minigame fix
past version 0.1.5.260 (DC#3)
- quick menu fix for no gun's
- dialogue updates
- chatroulette truncation
past version 0.1.5.210 (DC#2)
- save slot 3 fix
- demo warning on title screen
past version 0.1.5.200 (DC#1)
- candidate for KS demo
- quest fixes
past version 0.1.5.130
- quick fix - bonehead utility lineage issue